Sunday, February 13, 2005

again, raining

It's raining again. I love the rain. But there is a bit of blue sky uninterrupted by clouds. It's nice.

My wife commented on an oddicy of my behaviour today. One that I heretofore had never noticed. I guess. I can't stand silence. Of any kind. Yesterday whilst driving to the drafthouse I couldn't stop singing "all in all it's just another brick in the wall," with the occasional "we don't need no education" in a creepy high pitched psycho child voice. I did it today while taking her to work as well. But I was singing to something else, I don't recall what. I guess it's all the things going on inside my head: voices, pictures, music, things. Don't get my wrong, I don't think I have any sort of mental medical condition, just a brain that goes on about itself in free verse and free association. It's fun, really.

I want to move to England. Or NYC. Or somewhere else. I don't know why; I've never visited either of those places. Maybe it's the books I read or the shows I watch. Not that those are accurate depictions or anything. Just a feeling I get sometimes. Maybe it's just a misplaced longing for Heaven. Or something else. ...

No comments: