Monday, March 14, 2005

Wishing I Were

SXSW. This has been going on how long? I've never been.
Always wanted to. I'm the closest to Austin I've ever
been. 3 hrs. Thats all. I cant even go to the overflow concerts
here in Houston. Doesn't matter. The one band I want to
see isn't coming to Houston. Someone go see Half-Handed Cloud for
me on Saturday. Don't know who I'm talking about? You've
probably heard about his more famous collaborator,
Sufjan Stevens. Both of them are genius. Ok genius is
overused. How about phenomenal? Better? Someone go see
them and bring me back something. Alright? You wont be
disappointed. Think Brian Wilson mixed with a mad
scientist, a short attention span, and no drugs.
You've seen ADD kids without their drugs right. Go.
Enjoy. Tell them/him to come to Houston.

No comments: