Sunday, May 08, 2005


This is not the view of Williams Tower today. I didn't have my camera when the massive storm blew in. Who knew that lightning could change colors. I saw pink accompanied by a pulsing sound. I was pretty sure the world had come to an end. The rain came in sheets and the cat was pretty freaked. But there was no lasting damage in my part of town that I know of. It wasn't bad. I had been wanting a thunderstorm lately, but realized I either need to be a little more careful or a little more specific in what I ask for. Be sure to check out Spoon. Their new one comes out on Tuesday. Sufjan Stevens new one has leaked out all over the internet. I don't normally jump on those things but I did and now I wish I hadn't. Two months is a long time to wait for music this good. Seriously. Eh. That's all for now. Eisley will be here in concert in July I think. I may go, even if I have to go by myself.

No comments: