Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm Ready To...


To move. To draw. To paint. To write. To sing. To travel. To do just about anything. It's just one of those days when I want it to rain and the sun is sweetly shining all bright and big. I'm just restless I guess. I've been drawing, but nothing worth posting. I haven't written anything in a long, long time. I sing in the car and around the house, but that's about it. I have traveled recently. I think in the last month we logged about 2,000 miles and never left the state. Just the back and forth course from Houston to West Texas. It was nice. I miss the sky and the smell. And the red dirt the surrounds my wife's hometown. We'll be going back for Thanksgiving. So that's good. But too long away from the land of my birth. I'll just have to make do here I guess. Need to go back to the MFAH. And maybe to the Menil Collection. Houston has a lot to offer...but it's not home. Catch you later.

No comments: