Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Long Time

Wow. It's been a few days since I've posted. That's what happens when the week gets away from you. Not that I've been busy or anything, the week just came and went (almost).

I braved the Galleria today. It's like walking into a bank for me. I feel like everyone is watching me to see what I steal. Not that I'm a thief or think that I look like one. It's just this feeling I get, like eyes are on me. Strange, huh? I made it to Gamestop to get Spiderman 2 for GameCube. I should have bought it long ago. Nothing helps you unwind better than an hour or two of webslinging around NYC. Makes me want to go. It'll just disappoint me though when I don't stick to buildings or shoot webs. I'm such a nerd, I know.

Music is good. Listening to Metallica S&M disc two. Can't find disc one. Knowing me it's in the wrong case somewhere. I don't feel like digging for it.

Guess that is all for today. More later.

No comments: